Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hello out there......

So I know it has been a crazy long time and people are probably wondering where the heck we have been. Kim has no excuse, but life sort of got in my way. I went through a pretty bad break up after 12 years, I moved, got a new job and the list goes on and on! During that time I did find myself a handsome new boyfriend who is currently off at Navy boot camp so I have time on my hands again to get back to doing what I love. Reading and reviewing books.

This is going to sound horrible, but I can honestly say that I have not picked up a book in months. Scary and unthinkable right? I agree. I can't believe it myself. With all the things that were going on it was just hard to find the time to actually be able to concentrate on a book without my mind swirling around with a million other things.

So I am back in the game. It might take a few days for me to start posting stuff, but it will come! I promise! Now I just have to get on Kim to get back to it too!

8 comments:

  1. *hugS*
    I'm sorry you hit such a rough patch but I'm so happy to hear you're back!!
    I missed you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i have missed everyone like crazy too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks! i am so happy to be back. hopefully i can remember how to do all this! it feels like it's been forever!

      Delete
  3. I am so, so, so happy to see that you are back on Twitter AND the blog!!! Also, I am thrilled to see that things seem to be turning around for you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks i am so happy to be back! i have lots of blog catching up to do!

      Delete
  4. We all hit bumps in the road and we understand! Glad that you were able to get through and will be getting back to "normal". :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed you tons!!! Glad you are back! =)

    ReplyDelete