Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (30)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that allows to showcase the books that we have received/purchased over the past week.   

So I realize that I am a terrible book blogger and that things have been quite sporadic the past few weeks. I have had an insane amount of things happening in my personal life including a possible job change. I am so sad that it is hard to find the time to fit blogging in. I promise things will be back to normal soon though. Just as soon as life starts to slow the heck down!
Anyway here is what I got this week! 

Review - 
 
007

Dreamland (audiobook) by Alyson Noel
Anna Dressed in Blood (finished copy) by Kendare Blake

(Thanks to MacMillan & TorTeen!)

Bookswap -

006

Code Name: Nanny by Christina Skye
Code Name: Princess by Christina Skye
Code Name: Baby by Christina Skye
Code Name: Bikini by Christina Skye
Code Name: Blondie by Christina Skye
Naughty Neighbor by Janet Evanovich

Gifted -

008

Can’t Hurry Love by Christie Ridgway
(Thanks to my awesome friend Ashley!)

So that’s all I got this week! What was in your mailbox????

10 comments:

  1. I've been seeing Anna Dressed in Blood quite a bit for the morning. Now I'm quite curious as to what this book is... Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of everyone who got Anna Dressed in Blood! It seriously looks so good! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you got some great books this week! They all look awesome :)

    check out my in my mailbox!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna Dressed in Blood looks really good! I can't wait to read it!

    Really good books this week, enjoy!!

    lisa
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-22-vlog.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want Anna Dressed in Blood, I'm so jealous of everyone who has been getting it! It sounds so good.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am DYING to read Anna Dressed in Blood! Can't wait to read it! WIN!
    Check out my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You got a ton of books!!!
    I'm sorry you have been so busy, but oh well, nothing we can do against work stuff.

    I hope you enjoy your books! I hear Anna Dressed in Blood is very good!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna Dressed in Blood looks good. Great books this week. Enjoy! :)

    My IMM
    Lisa @ Lost in Literature

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, Anna Dressed in Blood! I actually caved and ordered myself a copy today, even though I shouldn't buy much more books after August's shopping spree, lol. It just looks so amazing! Enjoy. :) My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete