Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (27)

image
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It lets us spotlight what upcoming books we can't wait for!

This week I am waiting on -

image
Fever by Lauren DeStefano
Publisher:  Simon & Schuster
Release date: February 21, 2012

Summary via Goodreads:

Rhine and Gabriel have escaped the mansion, but danger is never far behind.
Running away brings Rhine and Gabriel right into a trap, in the form of a twisted carnival whose ringmistress keeps watch over a menagerie of girls. Just as Rhine uncovers what plans await her, her fortune turns again. With Gabriel at her side, Rhine travels through an environment as grim as the one she left a year ago - surroundings that mirror her own feelings of fear and hopelessness.
The two are determined to get to Manhattan, to relative safety with Rhine’s twin brother, Rowan. But the road there is long and perilous - and in a world where young women only live to age twenty and young men die at twenty-five, time is precious. Worse still, they can’t seem to elude Rhine’s father-in-law, Vaughn, who is determined to bring Rhine back to the mansion...by any means necessary.
In the sequel to Lauren DeStefano’s harrowing Wither, Rhine must decide if freedom is worth the price - now that she has more to lose than ever.

I absolutely loved Wither. It has been one of my favorite reads of this year so far. I can’t wait to see where the story goes. This one sounds absolutely incredible. Can’t wait!

What are you waiting on????

10 comments:

  1. I did this one last week! SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-11-and-waiting-on-wednesday-august.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks awesome! i am still waiting to read the first book of these! so behind

    http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read Wither. They both sound great! Nice pick!

    My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-tris-and-izzie.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YES! Loved the first book and need this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Wither and can't wait to find out what happens. I love that cover too---great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I concur! Can't wait for this one!! Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was my pick this week as well! =D So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to read Wither, I'm such FAIL.. I know... but I love the covers! =/

    ReplyDelete
  9. My blog buddy Kylie is waiting for this was too!!
    I haven't read Wither so I'm not really looking forward to this one, but I do hear it's a pretty good dystopian.

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't waittt for fever!!! here's my post! hope you will stop by and let me know what you think of my books! =]

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete