Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (26)

image

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It lets us spotlight what upcoming books we can't wait for!
 
This week I am waiting on -
 
image
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Publisher: Sourcefire Books
Release date: December 1, 2011
 
Summary via Goodreads:
What girl doesn't want to be surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out? Jordan Woods isn't just surrounded by hot guys, though-she leads them as the captain and quarterback of her high school football team. They all see her as one of the guys, and that's just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university. But now there's a new guy in town who threatens her starting position... suddenly she's hoping he'll see her as more than just a teammate.
 
This sounds absolutely fantastic! A girl being captain of the football team??? Love it!
 
What are you waiting on????

15 comments:

  1. I know!! I love the idea that she's the teams captain!!! :)

    This book sounds so good, I love your pick!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks good, it's definitely on my list. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a different twist- sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of this one too and am a huge football fan. I can't wait for this one either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so looking forward to this one! It looks so cute and I love the cover. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH YES! I want to read too!!! Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sound of this one. It's definitely on my list.

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Sounds like it could be paired with Dairy Queen by Catherine Murdock.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book really does sound fantastic! I can't wait to read it myself. :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. new follower!

    I can't wait to get my hands on this one! It looks like a great read :)

    check out my waiting on Wednesday!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-6-wings-of-wicked.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really looking forward to this one too. Great pick!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choice! I'm off to add this one to my wishlist :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the sound of this one! I don't know anything at all about American football though, so I hope I won't be too lost reading it!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete