Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tune In Tuesday 90’s Edition!


This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.
 
 
I got an email from Ginger letting me know that this week was going to be doing 90’s edition starting this week. This is totally exciting and stressful to me at the same time! I love SO many songs of the 90’s! How do I pick just one each week??? This week I went with one of my absolute favorites. I still listen to this song over and over again.
 
Runaway Train – Soul Asylum

10 comments:

  1. OMG! I actually know this song! LOL
    I used to hear it all the time!!
    :D
    Nice, nostalgic pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how long it's been like this, but I like the blog background!!!

    Love this song! I forgot it even existed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg LOOOOOOOVE this song. So hard. It's definitely a fave of mine from the 90s. I remember watching the video and crying because of all the run aways.

    P.S. Love the new background/layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this song. :-) Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap...I haven't heard this in forever. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually listened to this the other day..I was cruising Youtube and it came up and I realized how much I had missed it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great song! Oh man, so many choices for 90s music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember listening to this when I was a teen! I love Soul Asylum!

    ReplyDelete