Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tune In Tuesday (24)


This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.


It's been a few weeks since I have posted for Tune in Tuesday! This week my pick is Chances by Five for Fighting. I absolutely adore this band and the lead singers voice. I play this song on repeat all the time and sing it and the top of my lungs :) I love it!


Chances - Five for Fighting


6 comments:

  1. I've never heard this song or band before. I really like it though. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard that song! It's good! I think the only song I remember by Five for Fighting was Superman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWw :( I can't see the vid - something about geographic restrictions - so I'll have to go look it up on youtube.
    But I think I'll like it, I usually like the songs you put up :D

    ReplyDelete