Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tune In Tuesday (23)



This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.




It sure seems as though I have a love for older music. Not super old, but this song is from 2007 I think. Most of my favorite older songs have constant rotation on my Ipod because I can't get enough of them. Also, my mom loves this song and this band. That's slightly weird to me, but she works with a lot of young guys that listen to this music. Anyway, this song is way catchy so enjoy!


The Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I really like this one, I hadn't heard of it before but I'm digging it.

    Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom likes Breaking Benjamin? haha that is weird - but kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so strange that your mom likes Breaking Benjamin! My dad wont admit it but he likes Bruno Mars and Lil Wayne. In fact he gets the two of them confused all the time. Anyways, this is a great song choice. I love some of those oldies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love Breaking Benjamin! I love all their music, it's so great! The Diary of Jane is one of my faves!

    You have awesome taste in music. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love it if my Mom jammed to Breaking Benjamin. I love these guys! Thanks for featuring them today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT SONG!! loved it!
    http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com/2011/08/tune-in-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh this is a great song! Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd only heard Until The End before and really liked it(it was almost all I listened to for weeks). Really enjoyed this one too, thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I generally have older music too and I listen to music my mother and 14 year old niece listen to (tho not succinctly)

    ReplyDelete