Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox (29)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that allows to showcase the books that we have received/purchased over the past week.  

This weeks mailbox was pretty small since I am only counting Sunday – Wednesday of last week. On Thursday I hopped on a plane and was headed to Maryland to visit family! YAY! I will be back today though!

Anyway this week I got -

Review - 

007

Hades by Alexandra Adornetto 

(Thanks to MacMillan Children’s Publishing!)

imageimage

Good Girls Don’t by Victoria Dahl
Bad Boys Do by Victoria Dahl

(via Netgalley!)

Well that’s all for this week. I also FINALLY got my Kindle in the mail Tuesday. I almost had a panic attack daily without it!

What did you get this week????

9 comments:

  1. Hades! I still need to read Halo, but I'm hoping to get to it soon. :) Enjoy your awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hades, awesome! I admit, I have Halo but haven't read it yet... I must get round to that...

    ComaCalm's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Kindle!

    Hope you enjoy the Dahl books, they look excellent. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hades! I got this one too! Love the first book. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look good! I hope that you enjoy them!

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all books that I want to read! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hades has the most beautiful cover i hope its as good as the 1st bk.

    stop by the blog sometime
    http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i been hearing so many awesome things about victoria dahl's books on twitter. awesome books this week. enjoy :)

    Visit my IMM this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the Kindle! I've heard good things about Victoria Dahl's books.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete