Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Mailbox (28)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that allows to showcase the books that we have received/purchased over the past week. 

Review -

066

The Stranger You Seek by Amanda Kyle Williams
Fury by Elizabeth Miles

(Thanks to Random House & Simon Pulse)

Gifted - 

005

Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard

(Thanks to Shannon & Books Devoured!)

Won - 

148

The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson (UK Edition)

(Thanks to Loretta @ Between the Pages!)

Library -
004

Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

Goodreads Bookswap -

006
Simply Sinful by Carly Phillips
Simply Scandalous by Carly Phillips
Simply Sensual by Carly Phillips
Seduce Me by Carly Phillips
Body Heat by Carly Phillips
Simply Sexy by Carly Phillips
I’m In No Mood For Love by Rachel Gibson
Love Overboard by Janet Evanovich

Lots of fun books this week. I am currently reading Miss Peregrine and it is absolutely amazing! I am seriously love it it. Also my Kindle decided to freeze up on me and Amazon was so awesome they shipped me a new one on Tuesday, but UPS sucks so much that it was out for delivery on Wednesday here in Michigan and Thursday night it was departing Texas???? How does this happen??? I am slightly panicky, but I have a new delivery date of this Tuesday so we will see if it decides to show up then! Fingers crossed!

What did you get this week????

16 comments:

  1. I love the UK edition of The Sky Is Everywhere (even though I haven't read it yet, hah). I really need to read Like Mandarin as well. Hope you enjoy!

    Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got The Stranger You Seek too. I am really hoping that I like that one because it sounds really good. I think that I will. I hope that you enjoy Like Mandarin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox! I've been dying to read Like Mandarin and The Sky is Everywhere. Hope you enjoy!

    Here's my IMM: http://bit.ly/ouffrP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those all look like good books. Fury's been popping up everywhere and I'm so glad that I get to read and review it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! I really need to get around to reading Like Mandarin and The Sky is Everywhere. I've heard such good things about them. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girls!

    You got some really great books this week!
    I so enjoyed reading Fury.. It was a very unique and sexy read! Hope you'll like it as much as I did! :)

    The stranger you seek sounds really great, too! I can't wait to read it!

    Happy reading!
    Evie from Bookish (www.evie-bookish.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a copy of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children in the mail from a giveaway; I was very excited to win it. I can't wait to read it. Looks really neat. Also, I'm not familiar with Carly Phillips but judging from how many you got at one time, they must be pretty good books, no? :) Nice haul.

    ~Asheley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great IMM! I love the cover of Fury! Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children freaks me out a little from the sound of it LOL

    My IMM: http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/08/imm-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the book you got in the swap!

    Here's my IMM http://riverinaromantics.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. The romance collection you have here looks great! The cover for Fury is absolutely gorgeous!! Here's my IMM: http://bit.ly/q4SnYv

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, looks like a very diverse IMM!
    So many cute looking books! (I can't wait to hear what you think of the romances!)

    And you changed the look of your site a bit. :)
    I just realized it.

    :D

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fury looks amazing!! =D Hope you enjoy!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a beautiful copy of The Sky is Everywhere. I like how it looks like a journal with that strap. I really need to read my copy of Miss Peregrine's! I keep hearing such good things about it. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't really enjoy The Sky Is Everywhere, everyone says it was really good, but when I tried it, I ended up not finishing it!:/
    I wish I could of liked it more, but I couldn't finish it, it just wasn't my thing!
    But I hope you enjoy it anyways!:D

    lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVED The Sky is Everywhere! I have the US paperback version though ;)
    And Like Mandarin has been on my WL since before it came out. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. Lots of fabulous books!

    ReplyDelete