Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tune In Tuesday (22)



This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.




I have been a fan of Puddle of Mudd for a while. They haven't come out with any new stuff lately, but then I heard this song on the radio the other day. I have been a fan of The Rolling Stones for a very long time so I was really happy that one of the newer bands that I like is covering the song of an older band I love. I generally don't like covers, but I think they did this one justice! Apparently Puddle of Mudd is doing an album of covers so I am excited to see what else they have in store! Let me know what you think!

Gimme Shelter - Puddle of Mudd


8 comments:

  1. Puddle of Mudd brings me waaaaay back. Before I was in to indie music, I was big on the heavier grunge scene. Can you imagine? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. Good times... I used to listen to them in high school :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have ever heard of this band before but that's happening a lot today. Apparently I need to catch up on great bands. This is a good cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard this band before, but I like the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this song! excellent choice! Keep posting that good music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to cover a Stones song but, they managed to do the song justice. I'll have to keep my eyes open for this cover album. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great cover! I'd only heard 'Blurry' by Puddle of Mudd, like, years ago...I was still in primary I think, maybe not actually, I don't know, point is, I like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really, really good. I like it!

    ~Asheley

    ReplyDelete