Saturday, July 2, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness June

  June R.A.K. gift giving has officially closed so it's time for my monthly wrap up. The program is set up by Book Soulmates. If you sign up you can gift other people with books and other people can gift you with books as well. There is no better feeling than knowing you might have made someone's day with a book purchase for them. Head on over to Book Soulmates to sign up!

I had a totally awesome month this month! Here is what I received -


Torment by Lauren Kate from Cialina @ Muggle-Born.net
Die For Me by Amy Plum from Tiffany
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead from Isayls @ Book Soulmates
Deadly Little Secrets by from Donna @ Book Passion For Life
Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep from Kt @ A Book Obsession
*Not pictured* Numbers by Rachel Ward from Lisa @ A Life Bound by Books

Thank you so so much to everyone who sent me something! If I haven't returned the favor yet then I will be soon! :) 

I also have the most horrible memory on the planet and can't for the life of me remember what books I sent out this month. I should probably keep a list! I do remember sending Anna & the French Kiss to Donna @ Book Passion for Life! There were others though!


If you are interested in joining R.A.K. you can check out the rules below -

Here are the rules:
• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.
• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)
• Create a wish list and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
{Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)


OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!


If anyone is interested, here is a link to my current WISHLIST!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. YEP! You sent me Anna and the French Kiss - Thanks! :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I just signed up for the first time for July and I'm really excited about sending some mail to some people...

    But I want to say that I really love your cover of Die For Me. I just finished it this week and the copy you have goes with the story much better than the one I had checked out from the library. In fact, when I finished the book I googled it to see if there were other covers out there because I couldn't figure out why there wasn't a cover that looked more like the one you have...turns out there is! It's beautiful. Love your stash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You got some awesome books! I love Blood Promise, and I really want to read Torment and Die for Me. And you got the cover with the girl in the boat, too! Score!


    Angeline Kace

    ReplyDelete