Sunday, July 31, 2011

In My Mailbox (27)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that allows to showcase the books that we have received/purchased over the past week.
 
Review - 
  The Zombie Driven Life by David Wood 

(Thanks David!)

Gifted -
 The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch (signed!)

(Thanks to Cari's Book Blog!)

Gift Card -
 Love Story by Jennifer Echols
Take Me There by Susane Colsanti
The Chose One by Carol Lynch Williams 
Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson 
Flirting With Boys by Hailey Abbott
Moby Clique by Cara Lockwood

I was so excited to receive an Amazon gift card this week so that I was able to get some new books without spending any money. YAY! 

What was in your mailbox???

11 comments:

  1. Great books, you have quite a few that I would love to read!!! - Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a gift card!! Gotta love free books!! :-)

    Looks like you have a bunch of great reads so happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books this week! I loved Love Story. Enjoy!

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the books you got this week!
    Are you getting to Moby Clique soon?
    I hope you're still liking the series!!

    Enjoy your books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I'm very curious about The Magnolia League. I really want to read The Chosen One. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books! I love Susan Colsanti! I haven't read Take Me There yet, I should get it. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Story was awesome! Although not my favorite by Jennifer Echols
    Take Me There is soooo good but then all of Susane Colsanti's books are.
    The Chose One I want to read this one! It is on my pile of books to read.
    Girl at Sea also want to read this one!
    Flirting With Boys is also a good one. I enjoy all of Hailey Abbott's books.
    Moby Clique curious about this one too.

    I only received two books in my mailbox this week:
    Wolfsbane (Nightshade Series #2) by Andrea Cremer
    Supernaturally by Kiersten White

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I do believe I need Zombie Driven Life! Awesome IMM!
    Check out my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books! I so love LOVE STORY by Jennifer Echols! I hope you two enjoy it! :) And I noticed, one of you is reading UNWIND :) It's a great book! Good luck!

    Here's my IMM, hope you can check it out:
    http://books4juliet.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-2-indulgence.html

    New follower,
    April (Books4Juliet)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gift cards are great! Enjoy your new acquisitions!

    Come by My Bookshelf to see what arrived in my mailbox and check out the fabulous book giveaways I am hosting for August!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great book! Enjoy them all! I hear gift cards!

    ReplyDelete