Sunday, July 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (26)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that allows to showcase the books that we have received/purchased over the past week.

Review - 
 
  The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen 
(Thanks to I Read Banned Book Tours!)

Other bloggers -
 
Ten Things We Did and Probably Shouldn't Have by Sarah Mlynowski 
Relic Master The Dark City by Catherine Fisher 
Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler 
Of All the Stupid Things by Alexandra Diaz 

(Thanks to Lena @ Addicted to Novels and Nicole @ Word For Teens)

I am SO happy with the books that I got this week. I did buy any, but I did have to pay for shipping on the books that I got from other bloggers. I don't think that counts though! :)

What did you get this week???

7 comments:

  1. I really want to push everything aside so I can read 'Ten Things' already!! Awesome books this week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- great books this week. They all look good, especially the Mephisto Covenant. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Ten Things We Did! And everything else you got looks really good! I hope you like it all! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox! I loved Rage. Hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Ten Things" sounds really good! Hope you'll get a chance to enjoy all of your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I remember I read of All the Stupid things - found the writing rather addictive though I didn't love the story, it was still worth the while. Can't wait to hear your thoughts about it, and about the other ones too :D

    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete