Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bad Taste in Boys Release Day!


So today a book that I have been HIGHLY anticipating is releasing today! Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris. 
In honor of this release I have decided to zombify myself as have a bunch of other bloggers. You can check that out below - 


Attractive yes? I thought so too!

If anyone knows me they know I love a good zombie book so I will be headed to the store on the way home from work today to pick it up. Sorry book buying ban! This is going to be an exception.
Check out all the details about the book below!


Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris 
Release date: July 12, 2011
Publisher: Delacorte Press

Summary via Goodreads:
Someone's been a very bad zombie.

Kate Grable is horrified to find out that the football coach has given the team steroids. Worse yet, the steroids are having an unexpected effect, turning hot gridiron hunks into mindless flesh-eating zombies. No one is safe--not her cute crush Aaron, not her dorky brother, Jonah . . . not even Kate!

She's got to find an antidote--before her entire high school ends up eating each other. So Kate, her best girlfriend, Rocky, and Aaron stage a frantic battle to save their town. . . and stay 
hormonally human.

Oh and don't forget to check out the totally awesome book trailer that features some very cool bloggers!

10 comments:

  1. I laughed SO HARD at this picture. Thank you for making a great morning even BETTER.

    PS - I think you have something stuck to your head. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh that is quite disgusting, creepy, but totally funny at the same time!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I didn't expect to see that picture so early in the morning. lol! I'm really looking forward to reading this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! Cool picture! I can't wait to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love your picture!!! Thank you so much for participating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sexy! And such a fun, fun idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pic! I saw several on twitter today and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Review..
    I've been watching the videos. Exciting!
    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete