Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (22)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It lets us spotlight what upcoming books we can't wait for!
 
This week I am waiting on - 
 
  Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
Release Date: April 2, 2012
 
Summary via Goodreads: 
Alex lives--and loves--recklessly, until a single decision leads to a heartbreaking revelation. As a mysterious threat closes in and she confronts a Council that wants to see her in servitude, Alex must face a choice between love that is fated... and love that is forbidden.
 
I understand that Half-Blood hasn't been released yet (it will be on September 15th), but I was lucky enough to read it and can't wait for this one! Seriously! Anyone that has read it would totally understand what I am talking about. It is probably going to kill me having to wait all the way til next April for this, but I am sure it will be well worth the wait. 

What are you waiting on???
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Love that cover!! It's all smoky, luminous and blue! :D
    And that series sounds great :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read Half-Blood, it's sitting on my shelf ready to be read within the month! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks. I'm waiting on The Iron Knight and the 3rd Perfect Chemistry book which I totally can't remember the name of right now. LOL.
    bethfred.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice, I have heard great things about Half-Blood, can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting - can't tell much from the summary, but facing life 'recklessly' does promote adventures. *grin* Nice pick!

    If you’d like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Half-blood yet, but this cover is just as gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guh, I'm mesmerized by that cover! I'm all too familiar with the looooong wait for the next book when you've read the first one months before it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read Half-Blood yet but I've heard really great things about it, looking forward to both of them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard too much about Half-Blood, but I'll have to add both to my TBR list, since they sound so good. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh, great pick! I am really looking forward to reading Half Blood! :) I really like the covers for both of the books as well. :)

    ReplyDelete