Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (21)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It lets us spotlight what upcoming books we can't wait for!
 
This week I am waiting on -

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith 
Publisher: Poppy
Release date: January 2, 2012
 
Summary via Goodreads:
Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?

Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. She's stuck at JFK, late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon to be step-mother that Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's in seat 18B. Hadley's in 18A.

Twists of fate and quirks of timing play out in this thoughtful novel about family connections, second chances and first loves. Set over a 24-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it.
 
I first heard about this book from Yani with The Secret Life of an Avid Reader. I hadn't heard of it before, she mentioned it and I decided to check it out. Thank goodness she did. It sounds awesome! This is yet another reason why I love bloggers so much! It's unfortunate that we have to wait so long for it though!
 
What are you waiting on this week??? 

11 comments:

  1. Great pick! This one sounds really interesting and I love the cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover, love the title, love the premise of the book.
    :D
    Awesome pick!!
    I can't wait to land my paws on this book either. I got it on pre-order and everything :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was JUST talking to Yani about this book last night :-) I am definitely very, very eager to get my hands on a copy. It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my wow this week too!!

    I haven't read the book yet, but I am pimping it out already haha... it just sounds sooooo good =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The name of this really makes me want to read it! :) It sounds soooo good! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! This one definitely sounds swoon-worthy. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read this book! I love romance and this is just up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can not wait for this one! It looks really, really good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard a lot about this book recently. It sounds SO good!! Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooh! I've got to read this! Sounds SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick. I really want to read this one too!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete