Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (20)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It lets us spotlight what upcoming books we can't wait for!

This week I am waiting on -
 The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater 
Publisher: Scholastic
Release date: October 18, 2011

Summary:
From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Shiver and Linger comes a brand new, heartstopping novel.
With her trademark lyricism, Maggie Stiefvater turns to a new world, where a pair are swept up in a daring, dangerous race across a cliff--with more than just their lives at stake should they lose.

Okay so that's not much of a summary, but I have seen more of one around the blogosphere. I just didn't want to post anything that isn't official. Anyway, I LOVE every single book I have read by her! Her writing is absolutely fantastic. Also this book comes out just 11 days before my birthday AND I just so happy to be a Scorpio. I think this book and I are destined to be together! :)

What are you waiting on this week??? 

18 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this one, I love her writing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to start reading her books, they sound so good. Great pick!

    Thanks for checking out my WoW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Maggie's writing style, so I can't wait for this one either. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for this book! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting on ANYTHING written by this author. Love her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited for this one as well! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this sounds great! I'd love to hear more about it, but I'm sure we'll find out more the closer the release date gets! Thanks for sharing!
    New Follower! :)

    This is what we're "Waiting On"! http://sashandem.blogspot.com/

    -Em @ Sash & Em

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm probably one of the only people who wont' read this one, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gah--I want a blurb, darn it! But I do enjoy Maggie's writing and have heard great things about it around the blogosphere so it's definitely on my wishlist. Great pick.
    Happy Reading!
    Mary @ Book Swarm

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the next book on my reading list! I've heard people say this is her best book yet and I didn't think it could get any better then the Shiver series!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the cover of the book. I'm not sure it's the book for me but I'll wait till the reviews and more info start rolling out :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. YES! I am so jealous of those who got this at BEA! Read some reviews already and heard it was really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick. I'm looking forward to this one too.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard good things about this one already! I'm waiting on it with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice! Sounds like the book is meant for you. ;) Here's my WoW: http://bit.ly/l9hfHb

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seems like everyone has been talking about this one lately. I have only read Shiver by her and I thought it was good but it didn't amaze me.

    ReplyDelete