Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tune In Tuesday (19)



This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.




I so love Maroon 5. I have pretty much loved them since they came out. This is my current song obsession. I get in phases where I will just play certain songs on repeat an obscene amount of times. Such is the case with this song. Not to mention the fact that I think Adam Levine is totally adorable! :)

Never Gonna Leave This Bed - Maroon 5

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm definitely one of those people who plays songs on a loop for the longest time :D I love doing it.

    And Maroon 5 is awesome, I love how their music can be a bit different between albums but you always know it's them.

    I hadn't heard this particular song before, though, and I loved it1 thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing!! I will get a song stuck in my head and listen to it on repeat for weeks! :P Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Maroon 5! Omg, they are awesome! Adam is definitely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaahh love this song too. My sister has the biggest crush on Adam. I tease her all the time for it because I know she only watches The Voice for him, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't listened to Maroon 5 much, I'm not sure why, it isn't like I hate their music and I do like this! I think we ALL have those songs we constantly listen to and cant get enough of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this song! I love this band! And I love looking at Mr. Levine. *sigh* He's dreamy.

    @Alex - I agree with you 110% (in re: I love how their music can be a bit different between albums but you always know it's them.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this song! Adam's voice is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I drive people nuts for the amount of times I replay a song.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maroon 5 is one of my favorite bands! Excellent choice!!! I love them :-)

    Here's mine:

    http://www.thewritetomakealiving.com/2011/06/tune-in-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete