Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tune In Tuesday (18)

 

This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.




I am sure that everyone and their brother knows about this song, but I love it oh so much! Keane is amazing! Also, my boyfriend Darren Criss (Blaine) sang it on Glee and was amazing! I am going to go ahead and put a video of his version in this post too!


Keane - Somewhere Only We Know



The Warblers version

8 comments:

  1. I really, really love Keane. I love this song. I love the song Spiralling too. :)

    Interesting sidenote: I took my kiddos to see a movie last week. During the previews, this song was the track playing during the trailer for the new Winnie the Pooh movie. I was a little shocked; I never would've put Keane + Winnie the Pooh, Christopher Robin, and the rest of the gang together...but it kinda worked. Just thought I'd share that.

    Great choice! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, I like both versions!
    I had actually never heard the original but I like it, and I'm glad the Warblers made a decent job of the cover.

    :D thansk for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone else picked this song for this week! haha But they showed it in the Winnie the Pooh trailer, which I thought was super cute :-) Very nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove The Warblers and this is one of my favorite songs!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL this is the second time I have cone across this song as I hit peoples Tuned In's.Its a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great minds think alike! That's hilarious that we picked the same song. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Great pick. The Warblers did a nice job with it.

    http://www.storyboundgirl.com/2011/06/tune-in-tuesday-01.html

    ReplyDelete