Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tune In Tuesday (17)



This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.



So I was introduced to this weeks Tune In Tuesday artist when he opened for Kelly Clarkson a couple of years ago. I fell in love with him then and I still love him now. It was hard to pick a song of his to showcase, but this was the only one with an actual music video so that's why it got chosen. I can listen to his entire CD all the way through over and over again.


Jon McLaughlin - Beautiful Disaster
 

5 comments:

  1. This guy has popped up on my pandora before & I LOVE his voice!! Nice pick this week :-) will definitely be checking out more of his stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looking at the guys name and song title I was like "ooh, a new singer to add to my list, how awesome!" but then I start actually listening to this song and of course I then realized that I have heard it several times before. Like Ginger, this song plays on my Pandora all the time! I love the song choice :)
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard this song before but I love it!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of him before but, I think I'll definitely check his music out. Great voice and very easy on the eyes. ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this song! Great choice this week :)

    ReplyDelete