Sunday, June 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (20)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that allows to showcase the books that we have received/purchased over the past week.
 
Library-
 Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone Audiobook by J.K. Rowling
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion


Gifted-
Numbers by Rachel Ward 
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

(Big thanks to A Life Bound by Books & Isalys @ Book Soulmates!)


So this week I decided to try my first audiobook and I am in love. A big thanks to April at Good Books & Good Wine for suggesting Harry Potter. I LOVE Jim Dale who narrates. He does an amazing job and makes me love the story even more. I also got a couple of RAK's this week that I am super excited about! 

What did you get this week??

15 comments:

  1. Awesome mailbox! I really want to read Warm Bodies, and I've heard great things about the Numbers books :D
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the HP audio books! I'm listing to #5 now. Jim Dale really is awesome, and I don't think I've heard the same voice used twice for a character. :) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great IMM. Enjoy! Oooh and the HP audiobooks are completely amazing, Jim Dale's great at reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard the HP audio books are amazing, I need to get one. I hope you love Warm Bodies as much I did. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard HP audio is awesome!! Here's my IMM: http://bit.ly/mtmu6p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Vampire Academy. Such a good series.

    Happy Reading

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. HP!!!
    I need to get reading them.
    I want to re-read them before the movie, which I guess means I need to step it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm that's a good idea.. I may need to LISTEN to HP! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! I am so so so glad you are enjoying Jim Dale's narration!

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some good books! I like the HP audiobooks as well. Jim Dale does a great job. Here's what I got this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like audio books but prefer to get them as books I've read or am not picky if I miss pieces. So MG books are perfect on audio! I just hate it when the libraries end up being scratched when you're in the middle of a story.
    Anyway, looks like you got some good books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh Blood Promise! =) Enjoy all the books!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really, really, really loved Warm Bodies! I hope you like it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I should try HP on audiobook! Of course I've read the books...I will check into it! :)

    ReplyDelete