Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox (19)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that allows to showcase the books that we have received/purchased over the past week.

Review -
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Soldier's Wife by  Margaret Leroy
Paradise by Jill S. Alexander

(Thanks to Spencer Hill Press, Hyperion & I Read Banned Book Tours!)

Library -
Enclave by Ann Aguirre (expect a review soon!)
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray

Won-
Tighter by Adele Griffin
(Thanks to Ashley @ Books Obsession!)

Gifted-
Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Faria Stolarz
(Thanks to Donna @ Book Passion for Life!)


Another great week even with the book buying ban still in full swing! Of course the book buying ban does not include purchasing gifts for others so I did send out some RAK's!

What did you get this week??

13 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you got it. I really hope you enjoy it :) Donna
    P.S I can't wait to see what you think of Half-Blood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic books this week! I am intrigued by Soldier's Wife....what a great cover too! Tighter is on my TBR list and Libba Bray's new book too. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently read The Soldier's Wife and loved it. It was a great story! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you & I always sign up for the same book tours with Jen from I Read Banned Books, haha. I'll be curious to read your thoughts on the ending of Paradise. Hit me up on twitter when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These books look great. I'm looking forward to reading Enclave myself!! :D

    Kris
    Check out my IMM @Imaginary Reads!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! I see you got Half Blood, got that one too. Can't wait to dive into it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some great books this week. I still can't get over how pretty the cover for Half Blood is.

    =)

    Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Deadly Little Secret series. It can be so frustrating sometimes, but it's also deliciously creepy. I hope you enjoy it, as well as the rest of your books!

    Here's what I got in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard great things about Half-Blood and I thought Enclave was pretty good. Bonus, that it doesn't end on some huge cliffhanger! :D Enjoy all your books Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beauty Queens!! I can't wait to read it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beauty Queens! I want it so badly. You got some great books this week. I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great set! I can't wait to read Beauty Queens and Tighter.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I quite enjoyed 'Enclave'... hope you did too. I'm really looking forward to checking out 'Beauty Queens' and 'Tighter' at some point.

    ReplyDelete