Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tune In Tuesday (16)



This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.

 

So this week I am going WAY back to 1994-95 when I would of been in 6th or 7th grade, I think. I have a horrible memory! Anyway I fell in LOVE with this band and I still love them to this day. Their music still has constant rotation on my Ipod. Please ignore that the video is crazy creepy! :)

Live - I Alone

3 comments:

  1. This was one of the very first CD's I ever bought. I remember "Santa" brought us sony discmans for Christmas so I was super excited to be able to listen to a CD! haha I picked out this one & Offspring. I think I was about 13 or 14?? Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice. I like this band too. But, I was a sophomore in college I think. ;)

    ReplyDelete