Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tune In Tuesday (15)



This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.




I am not generally a fan of too many slow songs. I really like this one though. I think it came out a couple of years ago, but I still listen to it all the time. Also, her name is Missy! YAY! I can't post the official video so if you want to see that you can go HERE. Otherwise you can just like to the song on this one!

Missy Higgins - Where I Stood

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful song! When it first came out it was on constant rotation on my iTunes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always creep everyones Tune in Tuesdays as I love music and like to see if there is something out there I am missing. I love Missy Higgins..she is a regular on my Ipod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't listen b/c I'm at work, but I still wanted to check out everyone's music picks for this week. Not sure if I've heard this one before. Will have a listen tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This song is beautiful! I hadn't heard it before, but I can see this becoming one of my faves. I love songs like this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I have never heard of this artist but I will definitely have to check her out! I loved it. Great choice :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great song. I know I have heard it before but I just can't place my finger on it. The voice is so great & her name isn't too bad either ;)
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete