Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tune In Tuesday (12)



This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.





This weeks pick is by Parachute. I have the tendency to obsess over a song once I like it. I have been doing that with this one. I LOVE it. There is a little intro in the video by the guys of Lady Antebellum since they co wrote the song. Anyway check it out and let me know what you think!


Parachute - Kiss Me Slowly

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, I like this one! I'm not the biggest Country Music fan, so I was a little scared at first, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parachute!! Love them :-) did you know they were on a little tour with my boys from SafetySuit last year?! So sad I missed that show :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just may have a brand new obsession. I am adoring this song!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never heard of these guys before, but I love it! I'm trying to find some of their other stuff right now!

    ReplyDelete