Sunday, May 29, 2011

In My Mailbox (18)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that allows to showcase the books that we have received/purchased over the past week.
 
Review - 
 Lot's Return to Sodom by Sandra Brannan
 Fathers & Sons (Forts #1) by Steven Novak
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer

(Big thanks to Greenleaf Book Group,  Steven Novak & I Read Banned Book Tours!)

Also I just had to share the ridiculously awesome inscription Steven Novak drew inside my review copy of Fathers & Sons!

 Seriously, how awesome is that??? Totally made my day! :)


Won -
Purple Daze by Sherry Shahan
The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder
Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury
See What I See by Gloria Whelan
Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance by Emily Franklin & Brendan Halpin
Abandon by Meg Cabot

(Thanks to Lena at Addicted 2 Books!)

The Forest of Adventures by Kate M John

(Thanks to SM Reine!)


Another successful no buying week! Yahoo! Glad that I won some amazing books :)
 
What did you get this week???

13 comments:

  1. That is too freaking awesome lady! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for sticking to your no book buying! I didn't do it on purpose, but I haven't bought a book in about 2 weeks! Yay me! I have some very gracious friends sending me books, plus I'm focusing on that TBR pile that's been glaring at me for too long lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the drawing!! Anyhow, great books this week! I really enjoyed The Lipstick Laws so I hope you do too. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got a lot of amazing books this week! And I just love the little monster he drew, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Books in this IMM that I am jealous of: ALL OF THEM!
    Lot's Return to Sodom and Fathers & Sons (love the picture on the inside!) are books I haven't really heard of but I am so excited to see your thoughts on it. You have Wolfsbane!?! Holy smokes, that's exciting!!! Plus all the books that you won have been on my TBR list for ages! I can't wait to see what you think of those either. Awesome book week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That drawing is made of awesome sauce!!!
    And you won Abandon, YAY!
    I just read it and I Really liked it though it did have that 'first of series' feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just found your blog, and I'm you newest follower!

    That was an awesome drawing! Haha, I wish I could draw that good :) You won so many books as well! The Lipstick Laws is supposed to pretty good. Oh, and I can't wait to hear what you think of Abandon! Great mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wolfsbane! I can't wait to see what you think of it! Congrats on your huge win as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love (x100) Wolfsbane soooo much! Hope you're enjoy it as much as I did! Congrats on the wins and great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! you've got an arc on wolfsbane. i can't wait to get my hands on that! i'm so looking forward to your thoughts about it... happy reading!

    here's mine: http://bookcomfort.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that drawing! :) I can't wait until Wolfbane shows up in my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you like it!

    I'm looking forward to hearing what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the cover for Fathers and Sons. Is that an alien standing next to them? That drawing the illustrator did for you is so awesome. Definitely makes it something to treasure.

    I loved Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance. Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    Good luck on your book buying diet. I use the library a lot, but that's not hard, since I'm a librarian.

    ReplyDelete