Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that allows to showcase the books that we have received/purchased over the past week.

Book Tour -
Epic Fail by Claire Lebznik (thanks to Ginger at GReads!) 


Review-
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
The Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
Something Deadly This Way Comes by Kim Harrison

(Big thanks to HarperTeen!!)

Considering I am still on my book  buying ban I had a fantastic week. I am not sure how long the ban will last though.... I have been having quite a difficult time with it already!

What did you get this week??

17 comments:

  1. Awesome books, I'm dying to read A Need so Beautiful! Enjoy them all. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox! I am dying to read Carrier of the Mark, so I will keep my eye out for your review. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great IMM. Epic Fail looks cute, I love the title. HarperTeen is awesome they always have such good books!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection! You've got some books that I would really like to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap! Look at you!! HarperTeen awesomeness :-) and yay for Epic Fail ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard A Need So Beautiful is GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have to get Something Deadly ... by KH. Enjoy!

    Check out our IMM here

    Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For not buying, you did do well! Oh the Beginning of After sure sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow a lot of awesome books! Deadly Cool looks really interesting and A Need So Beautiful sounds awesome. Hope you're enjoying your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Epic Fail looks cute. Hope you enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for Epic Fail! I also want to read all the other books from HarperTeen you got this past week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Awesome mailbox! I can't wait to see what you think of all these books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I pretty much want to read all of those! Great IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So jealous that you got the Carrier of the Mark! It looks so good and right up my alley! I hope you enjoy them :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. You got The Beginning of After and Epic fail! I can't wait for your thoughts on those! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome books you got there! The Beginning of After sounds great. Enjoy reading!

    Take a look at my Mailbox for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How does one get so many awesome books in one week, please point me in the right direction ;) LOL! Have fun reading all those books!

    ReplyDelete