Sunday, May 8, 2011

In My Mailbox (15)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that allows to showcase the books that we have received/purchased over the past week.
Bought - 
Impossible by Nancy Werlin
The Awakening (Ghost Huntress Series #1) by Marley Gibson
The Guidance (Ghost Huntress Series #2) by Marley Gibson
Stargazer (Evernight Series #2) by Claudia Gray
Pretty Tough by Liz Tigelaar
Kiss Me, Kill Me by Lauren Henderson
Seventeenth Summer by Maureen Daly
The Princess and the Bear by Mette Ivie Harrison
Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
Waiting For You by Susane Colasanti
Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols


Review - 
 The Birth of Jaiden by Jennifer Malone Wright
Hounded (Iron Druid Chronicles #1) by Kevin Hearne
The Fallen Sar by Jessica Sorensen


 Library -
Blood Oath by Christopher Farnsworth

Gifted (RAK)
 
Miles From Ordinary by Carol Lynch Williams
(Big thanks to Blakeley at The Book Bell)

Yes, I am still on a book buying ban, but the books that I bought were actually purchased before my ban and then came in this week! Yay, I am super excited about all the books that I got.

What did you get????
 

15 comments:

  1. You bought a bunch of really great books! Next on my TBR list is Seventeenth Summer and I'm currently reading Endless Summer....definitely a fun beach read. Miles From Ordinary was a powerful read. I hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading the first book in the Generatin Dead series - hope you do too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! You have an awesome mailbox this week! I see a lot of great books, and some I haven't heard of before, that I will definitely be checking out. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous!!! Hounded looks so amazing, I can't wait! The Fallen Star looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was about to say.. what happened to your book buying ban?? lol Tell me what you think of Seventeenth Summer - it's been on my shelf for quite awhile & I haven't picked it up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm interested to hear what you think of hounded!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miles from Ordinary, Genneration Dead, and Impossible are all books I really need to read already! I have Evernight on my TBR as well as Kiss in the Dark (I still need to read Kiss Me Kill Me and Kisses and Lies) I hope you enjoy all the great books ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow awesome haul! The Fallen Star has an interesting cover. Can't wait to read your review on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the fallen star looks good! i'm looking forward to your review on it. great haul you have this week! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! lots of books!! I hope you like them all.
    :)

    The cover for Fallen Star looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I see that you got Blood Oath from the library! I hope that you like it. I am reading the second one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome book week! I'm super excited to read Hounded!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great selection! Looks like you'll have something to keep you busy for a while :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post, Thanks for your very useful Information, I will bookmark for next reference

    ReplyDelete