Sunday, May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox (14)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that allows to showcase the books that we have received/purchased over the past week.


Bought-


 Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Personal Demons by Lisa Deroschers
Freefall by Mindi Scott
 The Liar Society by Lisa & Laura Roecker

Library-


Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
Wuthering High by Cara Lockwood

Review-


Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari
Original Sin by Beth McMullen
Happy Birthday to Me by Brian Rowe

(Thanks to Scholastic, Hyperion & Brian Rowe!)

Won-


Leftovers by Laura Wiess
via Twitter from MTV Books!

So that is all for this week! I am officially going on a book buying ban as of yesterday. I have been spending WAY to much lately! :) I do have an order from B&N coming in this week from there clearance books, but then that's it for while. Let's see how long I can make it!

What did you get this week???

15 comments:

  1. The Goddess Test, Liar Society and Leftovers all look awesome! I really enjoyed Paranormalcy last year and am reading Supernaturally right now (it's really good). Hope you enjoy all the great books! ^-^



    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome book week! I am headed to check out this Happy Birthday to Me that I am seeing everywhere.

    Here is my week" Lisa's Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paranormalcy was a really cute and fun read. It was one of my favorites that I read last year. My students enjoy it too. I am dying to read Goddess Test. I hope you like it! Enjoy all of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Demonglass!! I still haven't had a chance to read it yet. Our library hasn't ordered it yet, apparently. :) I hope you enjoy all your reads this week! I love Paranormalcy and The Goddess test. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah you got Freefall!! That's one of my fav contemps from last year :-) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome IMM. They all look really good! I got Ashes, Ashes too, I'm SO excited. Have fun reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Great Books!!! Paranormalcy and Demonglass are AMAZING! The Liar Society and Freefall look really good. Hopefully it'll be there tomorrow! Great IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lot of awesome books! Demonglass is just awesome and Happy Birthday To Me sounds so interesting. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice loot!! I'm so glad you got Wuthering High *grins* *gives cookie*

    LOL
    I need to buy me Demonglass, I read and ARC of it on tour and I really want to have one all of my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the ban! hahahah, it's impossible to maintain with the constant stream of great books coming out!
    Rhiannon
    TheDiaryofaBookworm.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books this week! I loved Freefall and The Goddess Test, hopefully you do too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books, I'm looking forward to reading Ashes Ashes. Freefall and Paranormalcy are awesome books. Enjoy them all! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paranormalcy and The Liar Society both sound great. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome books this week! I also got Paranormalcy! I've heard such good things about it. The Goddess Test is an awesome read! Hope you enjoy it.

    Kristina @ Ladybug Storytime!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yippee for Demonglass! :) :) :) Great books!

    ReplyDelete