Friday, May 27, 2011

Blogger Hop & Follow Friday (15)

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by  Crazy for Books make sure you head over there and link up!

This weeks question is: 
What book to movie adaptation have you most liked? Which have you disliked?
 
I definitely LOVE the Harry Potter movies! I feel like they follow pretty closely with the books and I think that the actors that portray the characters do so very well. If I had to pick one that I didn't like I would probably say the Twilight ones. I am not a big fan of some of the actors that were picked. I really don't care for Kristen Stewart as Bella at all. She is not at all how I envisioned her.
 


**************************************

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee so make sure you head over and link up!

This weeks question is:
How many books do you read a week? And in what format do you read or listen to them?

This is a really tough question for me because it really depends on the week. On a good week I can read 4 or 5 books, but other times I barely get through 1! Generally I have a physical book that I am reading and a Kindle book. Sometimes I also have one going on the computer if it's not compatible with my Kindle.

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. I agree with your movie choices! I cannot abide Kstew as Bella :(

    http://lily-bookhaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved ALL the HP's except the 6th movie... No good! lol!

    My FF Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't like Kristin Stewart as Bella, either. Too much lip biting! lol

    semisweetbookblog.blogspot.com Come check out my list. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry Potter is a choice among a lot of bloggeres.

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree I love the Harry Potter movies, and I agree that some of the actors in Twilight are definitely not how I envisioned them to be.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let’s kick off Memorial Day Weekend with some scandal and controversy.

    I absolutely loved every minute of the Lord of the Rings films and felt they hit the mark when they brought Tolkien’s masterpiece to the big screen.
    (ducking as rotten tomatoes are thrown at me as the torches are lit and the pitchforks raised)

    Wait, wait. I can explain! Hop on over to my blog and hear me out – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristen Stewart doesn't bother me so much as the whole movie. They are just... so creepy. And made me realize that the books are kinda creepy. And I loved the books before the movies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristen Stewart is so, so bad as Bella. The girl cannot act AT ALL. Neither can Pattinson, but at least he's pretty ...

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The movie ruined the books for me too, i can't stand that girl at all.

    Also really jealous that you have Wolfsbane.

    I'm loving the blog (new follower)

    Amy@adumbrations

    http://amysadumbrations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete