Friday, May 6, 2011

Blogger Hop & Follow Friday (14)


Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by  Crazy for Books make sure you head over there and link up!

This weeks question is: 
Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?
 
Wow, this is a tough one because there are SO many that I would like to meet. I guess if I had to pick it would be Shannon from Books Devoured and Ginger from GReads! I talk to both of them quite a bit so it would be nice to have a conversation with them IRL! There are a whole slew of others, but they are the first to come to mind!

**************************************

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee so make sure you head over and link up!

This weeks question is: 
Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?
 
I would love to be Belly in The Summer I Turned Pretty series. Summers on the beach with 2 cute boys, yes please! I would love Conrad to be my book boyfriend!:)

Thanks for stopping by! We hope you will stick around and follow!

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh, great pick! I'm really looking forward to reading the Summer series. I've heard such great things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks!!
    For bloggers, I guess I would like to meet Kylie from the Talking Tea Cup, because we have been friends for a long time - were friends before either of us got into blogging, it seems. But she lives in Aussie Land :(


    As for books I would like to be in... I don't know... too many lovely characters out there. Maybe Taylor Markham of Jellicoe Road, so I could get Jonah Griggs all to myself. or her friend Raffy and have Santangelo wrapped around my finger, though he would never admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that one... but it's on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun choices! Happy FF, I’m just hopping through, here’s my link: http://booksavvybabe.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-56.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve met so many great people via the Book Book Blogger Con at Book Expo America I honestly can’t come up with a single name of a book blogger I want to meet but haven’t yet!

    I’m heading back to BBC @ BEA. I hope to see you there!

    Hop on by my blog and just say hi – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just popping in to say hello via the blog hop. I'd love to meet all bloggers, all readers in real life. Every blogger I've ever met, every reader I've ever met is a fascinating person. Reading does that to you!

    I hope you will stop by here.

    Follow and let me know you have followed in a comment. I always follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This question isn't the best for me. I don't read much fiction so I don't know anybody's answers!

    Now following from Follow My Book Blog Friday (Yes, I'm behind LOL)

    SMS Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower! Hope you will stop by http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi:

    Hopping by from the Blog Hop.

    I like this week's question. It is difficult to choose one person, though.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post, Thanks for your very useful Information, I will bookmark for next reference

    ReplyDelete