Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (13)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It lets us spotlight what upcoming books we can't wait for!
 
 
This week I am waiting on -

Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: August 2nd, 2011
 
Summary via Goodreads:
At Coral Tree Prep in Los Angeles, who your parents are can make or break you. Case in point:

• As the son of Hollywood royalty, Derek Edwards is pretty much prince of the school—not that he deigns to acknowledge many of his loyal subjects.

• As the daughter of the new principal, new-girl-on-campus Elise Benton isn’t exactly on everyone’s must-sit-next-to-at-lunch list.

When Elise’s beautiful sister catches the eye of the prince’s best friend, Elise gets to spend a lot of time with Derek, making her the envy of every girl. Except she refuses to fall for any of his rare smiles and instead warms up to his enemy, the surprisingly charming social outcast Webster Grant. But in this hilarious tale of fitting in and flirting, not all snubs are undeserved, not all celebrity brats are bratty, and pride and prejudice can get in the way of true love for only so long. Fans of Susane Colasanti (When It Happens), Polly Shulman (Enthusiasm), and, of course, Jane Austen will love finding out if Elise’s love life will be an epic win or an epic fail.

This sounds all kinds of amazing! I really can't wait for it! 

What are you waiting on this week???

17 comments:

  1. *grins*
    This one is already on my list too!! Sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I will definitely be adding this to my TBR list. I think my students would like this one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on my list too! It looks cute and sounds good! Great choice.

    Blakeley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this book!! Claire LaZebnik is one awesome lady!! I'm thinking of sending it out to a few peeps before the release date.. interested?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great contemporary book! Plus it has a bit of Pride and Prejudice in it. Thanks for putting it on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really loving contemp reads lately and this one is definitely on my list. Great pick!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed another book by this author...this one sounds good!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sound of this one! Great pick.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am soooo looking forward to this one it sounds so cute. Great pick.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any book with this title has to be read! Thanks for sharing!

    Check mine out at http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/04/www-and-waiting-on-wednesday-april-27th.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhhh, awesome pick! I really, really, really want to read this one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This does sound amazing! Thanks for stopping by my blog and drawing me back to yours!

    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  13. This one sounds adorable :D I can't help but already like this mysterious 'prince'... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome pick! This is on my TBR list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah it sounds good! Whoever wrote that summary did a really good job of drawing me to the concept! Anyway, thanks for the post, because this is the first I've heard of this and I'll have to keep my eye out for it now. :)

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait for this either! And I just have to say Ginger is awesome!

    ReplyDelete