Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (12)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It lets us spotlight what upcoming books we can't wait for!

This week I am waiting on - 

Ten Things We Did (and probably shouldn't have) by Sarah Mlynowski
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release date: June 7th, 2011

Summary via Goodreads:
If given the opportunity, what sixteen-year-old wouldn’t jump at the chance to move in with a friend and live parent-free? Although, maybe “opportunity” isn’t the right word, since April had to tell her dad a tiny little untruth to make it happen (see #1: “Lied to Our Parents”). But she and her housemate, Vi, are totally responsible and able to take care of themselves. How they ended up “Skipping School” (#3), “Throwing a Crazy Party” (#8), “Buying a Hot Tub” (#4), and, um, “Harboring a Fugitive” (#7) at all is kind of a mystery to them.

How cute does this sound? I am in love with contemporary YA right now and this sounds like it will be perfect for me. Can't wait!

What are you waiting on???

12 comments:

  1. It does sound cute! I haven't read a lot of YA but I've really liked the ones that I have read. Maybe I should broaden my horizons! ;) Happy reading!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm into YA contemporary as well at the moment. This one sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I am waiting on this one too :-) and a little birdy told me they got an extra copy & are sending it to me. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds way cute! I will definitely be adding this to me TBR pile!!!

    Blakeley :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really does sound like a cute read! I'm adding it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this would be perfect for me too! :) Great pick! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh I am so excited for this one. It looks like so much fun. Great pick.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this one on my tbr pile, looking forward to reading it soon. Great pick, it sounds awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one sounds super cute, and I already love Sarah Mlynowski from How To Be Bad (best book ever. seriously, GO READ IT!!!) and she is also Canadian, so I have a great appreciation for her!
    Thanks!
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is definitely on my TBR list! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! this sounds like a very interesting and fun read!

    ReplyDelete