Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (11)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It lets us spotlight what upcoming books we can't wait for!


The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
Publisher: EgmontUSA
Release Date: September 27th, 2011

Summary via Goodreads:

Sasha is desperate to find out who murdered her father. When getting
the answer means pledging her soul to Eryx, she unlocks a secret that
puts her in grave danger—Sasha is Anabo, a daughter of Eve, and
Eryx’s biggest threat.

A son of Hell, immortal, and bound to Earth forever, Jax looks
for redemption in the Mephisto Covenant—God’s promise he will find
peace in the love of an Anabo. After a thousand years, he’s finally
found the girl he’s been searching for: Sasha.

With the threat of Eryx looming, Jax has to keep Sasha safe and
win her over. But can he? Will Sasha love him and give up her mortal
life?

 
How absolutely amazing is that cover? I am a total cover lover and this one completely caught my eye. The story sounds so fascinating! Can't wait for it's release!

What are you waiting on???

15 comments:

  1. Wow! You are right; this cover is gorgeous. I will definitely be adding this one to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Beautiful cover. The story sounds good too. This one will also have to go on my wishlist for this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to this one too, I love the cover! Great pick! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm anticipating for this one as well! Great pick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, great pick! I'm really looking forward to reading this one as well. It sounds fascinating, and that cover is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pick! I haven't heard a lot about this one but it looks pretty cool. :)

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cover, and the summary sounds good too! I'll keep this book in mind :F

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! This one sounds really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice! I'm so excited for this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds really interesting, it's on my wishlist.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice dark cover indeed and i'm intrigued with the summary.

    My WoW

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-michelle-zink.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds interesting and its a great cover! Here is my Wow pick for this week. Make sure to check out my giveaway of The Restorer while you are there :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so excited for this book too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cannot wait to read The Mephisto Covenant. It looks amazing! Definitely worth the WoW post!

    ReplyDelete