Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tune in Tuesday (9)



This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.




I love when I have two artists that I like, they do a song together, and I love them even more. So is the case with my pick this week. I love Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson. The fact that they decided to collaborate makes me love them all the more!


Don't You Wanna Stay - Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson


7 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge country fan (I know, shocking! since I like in Texas lol) but I keep seeing the name Jason Aldean mentioned. Now I know who Ms. Clarkson is! LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Kelly Clarkson!! She ahs the best voice ever!! Hop on over if you have the time:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.com/2011/04/tune-in-tuesday.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not the biggest Country fan, but I adore Kelly! Nice song :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this song. I could honestly listen to it 15 times in a row and STILL love it. Superb song choice this week :)
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! I love country, especially the both of them together. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping in for Tune In Tuesday. Love the song, my daughter said Ewwww! LOL she is very jealous that Kelly Clarkson got to be in a video and do a song with Jason Aldeen she loves him haha.

    Thanks,
    BK

    ReplyDelete