Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tune In Tuesday (8)

This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.



I have been having so much fun with this post every week. I love looking up songs that I love and sharing them with everyone. This weeks pick is by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. They were brought to my attention a couple of years ago and I really like their music. I could have put every one of their songs, but I like this one best. Enjoy!

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pick for this week! I've heard a few songs from RJA, and this is one of my favorites!

    Here's my TuneIn: http://www.violethourbr.com/2011/04/teaser-tune-in-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They popped up on my pandora station the other day & I really liked them :-) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete