Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tune In Tuesday (11)



This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.




This is another older song, but I can't get enough of it. It is in my top 5 favorite songs of all time. I love Jakob Dylan and I love The Wallflowers. I also LOVE Adam Duritz from the Counting Crows and he sings back up on this song, which makes me love it even more. I say love a lot! :) Enjoy!

The Wallflowers - 6th Avenue Heartache

4 comments:

  1. Ohh this song brings me back! Nice pick :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! love this song! Great pick!

    Blakeley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song!! I was a teen when it came out. :) Brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jumping on the "this brings me back" train! I remember watching their music videos when I was in High School :)

    ReplyDelete