Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (13)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that allows to showcase the books that we have received/purchased over the past week.

Bought -
 
Watch Me by Lauren Barnholdt
Meant to Be by Tiffany King
A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb

For Review -
 

Zombies Don't Cry by Rusty Fischer
The Ivy: Secrets by Lauren Kunze & Rina Onur
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Everfound by Neal Schusterman
Illusions by Aprilynn Pike

Thanks to Rusty Fischer, HarperTeen & Simon & Schuster!)

Won-

Shakespeare Makes Me Puke by Kari Rains (thanks to A Tale of Many Reviews)

Gifted-

Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda (thanks to Pam!)

I had an absolutely awesome week this week! When Divergent showed up on my doorstep I may have freaked out a little. Okay probably like a lot!

What did you get this week???

17 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about Divergent, I hope you enjoy it! I love dystopian novels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved A Certain Slant of Light! And Divergent is OMG awesome!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for Divergent! That has to be one of the most amazing books I've ever read, so I hope you enjoy it as well. Watch Me also looks pretty great. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIVERGENT!!! i can't wait to get my hands on it... the wait is just killing me! i hope you'll enjoy reading it and i am looking forward to your review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm have you checked your mail recently?! Because I see that you bought something this week that I just sent you!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read Watch Me and DIVERGENT! There is so much hype around this book. I am insanely jealous! I read two reviews and then pre-ordered it. Sounds fantastic! Can't wait for your review!

    Blakeley :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol
    Shakespeare kind of makes me puke too :P

    Anyway, these look awesome. :) Can't wait to read your thoughts on them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super awesome that you got Illusions! Looking forward to your thoughts on that. And congrats on your fun win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Divergent really intrigues me. I hope you enjoy that and all your other great books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved A Certain Slant of Light! And Divergent, of course! You got a ton of good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm looking forward to reading Divergent and I'm excited to see what you think about it! I am dying to read the first "Ever" book Everlost. I've heard the series is really good! Enjoy all your lovely books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you read Zombies Don't Cry yet??? Major zombie love from this brunette!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab set! So cool that you got Illusions. I can't wait for it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Divergent is AMAZING! Hopefully you enjoy it as much as I did!!! :) Great IMM! -C

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh, so many great books! I'm drooling over here. :) Can't wait to see what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You got Divergent! I have to wait until my pre-order comes in the mail...oh well! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Man, I really want to get Zombies Don't Cry!!! I can't wait to see your review :) Awesome pile you got there!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete