Sunday, April 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (11)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that allows to showcase the books that we have received/purchased over the past week.
 
Bought-


A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker (this was a library read last week, but I loved it so much that I bought it!)
Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
Demon Princess by Michelle Rowan
So Many Boys by Suzanne Young
Warped by Maurissa Guibord
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (AHHHHH)
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kitterdge
Leslie's Journal by Allan Stratton

 
For Review-


Six Moon Summer by SM Reine
Inevitable by Kate Bennett (LOVED this!! Check back for my review!)

Library-


A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
Spiders Bite by Jennifer Estep
The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan

Book Tour-

  
Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler (via Banned Book Tours)


So overall I had a pretty awesome week this week! I am really happy. I must admit that a lot of these books were on the SUPER cheap via Amazon otherwise I wouldn't have gotten them!

What did you get this week???

7 comments:

  1. Wow!!! So many great books! There are a lot that I really want to read, especially A Touch Mortal and Warped. I hope you enjoy them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, I really liked Peeps. I hope you enjoy it, and all your other wonderful books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a lot of great books this week. I really want to read Warped, I have Iron Thorn and haven't had a chance to read it yet. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week! I really need to the read the City of Bones series!! I keep hearing incredible things about it!! And of course Sarah Dessen, I went Sarah Dessen crazy this week! Lol :-)

    Happy Reading
    Blakeley

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME IMM. Lots of books there, that's the best kind of IMM! Enjoy all of them! :) Especially A Touch Mortal, I can't wait to see what you thought of it.

    http://www.whatsyourstorybookreviews.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books! I've had Warped on my WL for awhile. Hope you love all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the following: The Demon's Lexicon, Some Girls Are, Glimmerglass, Warped, Steeling Heaven, and Along for the Ride! I really hope none of those ones were damaged!

    ReplyDelete