Friday, April 29, 2011

Blogger Hop & Follow Friday (13)


Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by  Crazy for Books make sure you head over there and link up!

This weeks question is: 
 Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?
 
 There are SO many right now! The two that pop right into my head are Anna Dressed in Blood which will be out in August and Love Story by Jennifer Echols coming out in June I believe.

**************************************

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee so make sure you head over and link up!

This weeks question is:
Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?

Wow, this is a crazy tough one. I love SO many books. Here are the first ones that came to my mind -

The Summer series by Jenny Han (3)
The Stand by Stephen King
The Hunger Games trilogy (3)
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Wither by Lauren DeStefano

You might notice that a lot of these are books that I have recently read or recently came out. I loved all of these books. I am sure my list will continuously change, but these are the freshest in my mind as far as most loved books that I would want with me RIGHT now!

Thanks for stopping by! We hope you will stick around and follow!

11 comments:

  1. I enjoyed a lot of these books but went with ones that I know I can reread for sure.

    Here are my answers: http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/04/n-spirit-of-twitter-friday-follow-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to reading Anna Dressed in Blood and Love Story as well! I can't wait to start The Summer series, it sounds great! I love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! New follower here. Would love to have you follow me back. Yay for the blog hops and follow fridays! Blackberry Summer is my upcoming release I want to read and I listed my shelter books on my blog.

    Blessings,
    Judith Leger - Paran/Fantasy Romance
    www.judithleger.weebly.com
    www.judithleger.blogspot.com
    w/a L.J. Leger - YA Fantasy
    www.ljleger.weebly.com
    w/a Jadette Paige - Erotic
    www.jadettepaige.weebly.com
    www.jadettepaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Story Love Story Love Story! Gah, I am so excited for it to come out. I am the most impatient person, and it doesn't even matter that I have several other books to read, I want Love Story!

    Blakeley :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your list! I'm also a new follower stopping by to say hello :)

    http://hesperialovesbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks!!!Im a new follower too and wanted to say hi!
    www.flickspicks1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices! This really was a tough one! Check out mine too :)

    - New Follower, Cory from Anti-Drug Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your header...so clever. Nice gray background too..very elegant.

    I am finding so many books that I haven't heard of.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer and to enter my giveaway of DANCE LESSONS.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello and a Happy Friday!

    You have a great list of books.

    I am a new follower, have a wonderful weekend.

    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings from OZ, I am your latest follower from both Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop...love your responses to both questions..
    here are mine...http://sooozsaysstuff.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday-for-april-29th-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the header. Love your list. New follower. This blog is very nice. Going to have to come here more often.

    ReplyDelete