Friday, April 22, 2011

Blogger Hop & Follow Friday (12)

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by  Crazy for Books make sure you head over there and link up!

This weeks question is: 
If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?

Absolutely! I love to find authors that have a bunch of books I end up loving. I do this with romance authors like Rachel Gibson, Christie Ridgway and Lori Foster especially. I have read almost every book by each of them and I can't get enough!


**************************************

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee so make sure you head over and link up!

This weeks question is:
What's on your current playlist?

I am obsessing over The Script and Adele at the moment. I have actually been obsessing over The Script for a while now, but ever since Rolling In The Deep by Adele came out I keep playing it on repeat! 

Thanks for stopping by! We hope you will stick around and follow!

11 comments:

  1. Hopping and following through, I'm another one that can't help but search through an authors back catalogue if I Love one of their books, I've discovered quite a few gems that way.

    Everyone should listen to Adele, I think she is fab

    I am already a follower! :D

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. already follow and need to check out those bands too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these questions! It is so nice to get to know the other bloggers.

    Here are my answers: http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/04/follow-friday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like The Script as well, especially 'For the First Time'. Such a good song! I don't think I've heard anything by Adele before, but I'm going to check out Rolling in the Deep now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THE BLOG!

    New follower from Follow Friday – come over and check out Everyday is an Adventure at http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes if I really love an author, it can be frustrating waiting for them to write the next book. I wish they could go FASTER.....

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do the same thing, take Courtney Summers for instance, read Cracked Up To Be and then had to get Some Girls Are. Glad I did too! And LOVE love The Script right now!!!

    Blakeley :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower here, would love a follow back at www.livingonadollar.com thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good music choices! *new follower* I’m just stopping by for the hop,
    http://booksavvybabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Adele! Very nice music you have there. At least based on what I've heard before. ;)

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute blog...first-time visitor.

    Haven't heard of any of the authors you mentioned...thanks for some ideas.

    Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete