Friday, April 8, 2011

Blogger Hop & Follow Friday (10)

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by  Crazy for Books make sure you head over there and link up!

This weeks question is:

*TBA*

**************************************

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee so make sure you head over and link up!

This weeks question is:
Do you judge a book by it’s cover?

Heck yes I do! I am not ashamed to admit it either! I have bought many books just because the cover is SO amazing. It's even better when the book turns out to be just as fantastic as the cover. If it's a really bad cover I am less likely to pick it up and check it out. I know that's probably wrong, but I can't help it.

Thanks for stopping by and we hope you stick around and follow! 

10 comments:

  1. I like a pretty cover but wont necessarily buy it just cos it looks pretty.

    Newest follower via FF.

    Come check out my blog if you have time:
    www.tyrasbookaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! I always grab the books with the pretty covers first. It's REALLY hard to resist them! :) I don't think it's wrong at all! I do think the publishers are getting wise to this though, and are making pretty covers to lure me in. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can take me a while to pick up a book with a bad cover. I'm always attracted to the pretty ones first! I'm already a follower. My FF is at Coffee Table Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi~! ^^
    Thanks for visiting by blog and following, I'm happy to follow back :) Looking forward to reading more of your posts~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say "HOLLA!" and "AMEN!" lol! I totally agree with you! Ugly covers = no buy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we can all agree that even the most beautiful book cover can't sell a book if the writing's not there. Book cover art may, at best, help steer me in the book's direction (especially if I'm in a book store) but it's not going to hypnotize me into buying it right then and there.

    I expound on all the marketing qualities of a good book. Just follow me back to my book blog - http://www.howardsherman.net

    Thank God it's Follow Friday!?

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, this is my first time to participate in The Friday Follow My Blog Hop-A lot of the 500 or so blogs I do follow join in every week so I thought why not try it-I will happily return all follows

    The Reading Life

    Mel u

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girls, just stopping by on the follow. I'm ur newest follower. Great blog.
    Have a terrific weekend reading !!!
    See ya!
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  9. I judge books by their covers too! :) I think we all do in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower! Even though I like pretty covers I always read the synopsis before buying. Looking forward to reading your blog in the future! Have a happy weekend!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete