Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tune In Tuesday














This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.

I have crazy love for this band. They are probably one of my favorite bands of all time. It was really hard to pick just one song to post because I love so so many of them. How can anyone not love Papa Roach and their crazy frontman Jacoby Shaddix? I love him and his crazy hair, amazing voice and his guy liner! :)


Papa Roach - Scars


7 comments:

  1. I haven't heard this song in forever! Great pick :) Papa Roach is amazing live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know.. this band has all the elements for me to love them, but they just never did it for me. Maybe I need to check out some of their other stuff, their non-mainstream stuff. Suggest anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added to my Youtube favourites, love it! About to do my own Tune in...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this song so much! Reminds me of an ex-boyfriend and lots of road trips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked them back when I was in High School. I think I had some anger issues, lol! I loved to burst out with Last Resort :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember my sister used to like them when we were in Prep school LOL hadn't heard them in AGES

    ReplyDelete
  7. This song was stuck in my head ALL DAY LONG yesterday. I just love it =]
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete