Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tune In Tuesday (6)














This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.


This week I am yet again back in my high school days. I spent my days generally flipping between this band and Stabbing Westward. I still listen to them quite frequently. They never got as popular as I wish they would have because I think all their music is great.


Caroline's Spine - Sullivan


5 comments:

  1. I can honestly say I've never heard of Caroline's Spine before but good music. I like them :)
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of them before, but I love this song! Fab pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this band. I'm glad you showcased it though! Sometimes if a band doesn't get that popular, thats ok with me. I like to keep them to myself sometimes ;-) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this band, and I already love it. Their sound is great and his voice is amazing! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of them. They definitely sound like something I would have loved when I was in High School!

    ReplyDelete