Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tune in Tuesday (3)















This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.

So this week I have a song from The Script that I am currently obsessed with. I may or may not play it on repeat the whole way to work! I also want to thank Melissa over at i swim for oceans (who is the reason I checked out The Script because of one of her Tune In Tuesday posts!) and Ginger at GReads for giving me all kinds of awesome music recommendations this week. I love having fantastic new playlists to listen to! Thanks guys!

The Script "For The First Time"

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this song!! I put it on a mix cd a few weeks ago & have been listening to it none stop :-) I had heard this band before, but didn't really pay attention to their stuff until MELISSA said to! hehe She's great for music rec's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! Love The Script! I remember first hearing their music on the Ghost Whisperer TV Show.

    Happy Reading
    <3 Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity

    P.S. I'm offering the ENTIRE Vampire Diaries series giveaway, including the one coming out this month. Hope you can check it out before it ends on the 12th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song, too! Great choice! :) I'm so glad I found your blog this week, I'm a new follower.

    Take care,
    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete