Friday, March 18, 2011

TGIF (1)




TGIF is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! Head on over and link up!

*****************************

This Friday's Question:

Cover Lust: 
which book covers are you lusting after right now?

This is something that I am extremely guilty of. There are tons of covers that I lust over. Since it would take a million posts to show ALL the covers I lust, I will show you a couple upcoming ones that I can't stop staring at!


Anna Dressed In Blood - I have been obsessing over this cover since I have seen it. I even professed my love for it on Twitter. Does this make me totally crazy?? Probably, but oh well! I don't know if it's just the creepy aspect of it or what, but I am seriously in LOVE with it!







Tris & Izzie -How amazing is this cover??? The second I saw it I was completely smitten with it. The picture, the font, just everything. It all works together so well. The scene is just SO beautiful!









Both of these books have been featured on our Waiting on Wednesday posts. Not only are the covers awesome, but the stories sound like they will be amazing as well.

What covers are you currently lusting over??


6 comments:

  1. Ah! I forgot about Tris & Izzie!! That's one of my favs too :-) Nice picks.

    TGIF & Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good ones, too! There are so many it was really hard to pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both covers, they are so different but so amazing in their own way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tris and Izzie has a fantastic cover. It's gotta be one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those ones too! :) Great choices! So many great book cover choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I picked Tris & Izzie too! It's so stunning.

    ReplyDelete