Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that allows to showcase the books that we have received/purchased over the past week.

Here is what Missy got this week -

Library-


Firelight by Sophie Jordan
The Ghost & the Goth by Stacey Kade
Anna & the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
(I did get this once before, but didn't read it! I am terrible!)

Bought-


The Fallen 1 by Thomas E. Sniegoski
The Fallen 2 by Thomas E. Sniegoski
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti
Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

I did buy quite a few books this week, but I got amazing deals through Books A Million so I didn't spend too much!

Won/Gifted-


The Fallen: Raziel bu yristina Douglas (via Goodreads giveaway)
Not That Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian (Thanks Heidi @ YA Bibliophile!)

Another amazing week full of awesome books to read!

So what did you get???

12 comments:

  1. I check out books all the time from the library and never get around to reading them, haha. Great books! Read Anna very, very soon! :) And I'm happy you got great deals too from Books-a-Million!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got a ton of great books. I loved Anna and the French Kiss--it's one of my favorites. I also am obsessed with the Mortal Instruments series and Dessen's books. Enjoy all of your great books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read Not That Kind of Girl & will be posting my review for it tomorrow. So be on the look out! Looks like someone was on a Sarah Dessen kick too ;-) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome week. I've read most of these books, and they are all really good. I especially love Anna and the French kiss! The Ghost and the Goth is a very cute, light read. I'm reading the second one in the series now!

    Happy Reading!

    New follower :)

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great book haul you have this week. I loved Not That Kind of Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read Anna and the French kiss too! It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you got a lot of great books! I especially love Anna & anything Sarah Dessen.

    Hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't read Anna and the French Kiss. ARGH! I can't wait to read it. Great books, enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ink Exchange is one of my favorite Wicked Lovely Books! You got a lot of great books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice books! I hope you enjoy the Dessen ones!

    And I can't wait to read your reviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books. I just started Wicked Lovely and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow those are some amazing books! A bit jealou here!! I just finished Anna and the French Kiss and loved it. I can't wait ot see reviews on these books :)

    New Follower

    Happy Reading
    <3 Patricia @ Patricia’s Particularity

    ReplyDelete