Friday, March 18, 2011

Blogger Hop & Follow Friday (8)

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by  Crazy for Books make sure you head over there and link up!

This weeks question is:
Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?

I used to only ever read one book at a time. Now that I have my Kindle I normally have one going on that and one physical book too. Sometimes if I get a little bored with a book I will start a 3rd one too. My family thinks I am crazy!


**************************************

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee so make sure you head over and link up!

This weeks question is:
How did you come up with your blog name?

It took Kim and I forever to come up with a name. I can't say that we are 100% happy with it. We wanted something with the word two in it so people would realize there were two of us. Unfortunately neither of us is very creative so this is the best that we could come up with at the time! I think about changing it all the time, but am still clueless as to what else it could possibly be!

Thanks for stopping by and we hope you stick around and follow! 

13 comments:

  1. I've done that before, reading on book on my nook and another physical book! :) I think your blog name is great too!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not crazy to us in the blog world. I also can read up to three at a time! Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your name sometimes simplicity is the best way to go. Have a great weekend I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was little, I used to carry at least 2 books with me at all times: the one I was currently reading, and the next book in line to be read, just in case I finished the first one while I was out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog name's simple and great. Still, if you want to change it, make it "Two Sister's Reviews" (That was just a suggestion,I'm sorry if you don't like it). Anyway, I'm your new follower. Don't forget to check my blog.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the Hop! I also enjoy juggling multiple books. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your name is great! It's pretty hard to be completely unique these days but with us knowing you have two reviewers it'll be easier to remember and keep you straight.
    I usually only read one book at a time, but once in awhile if I'm reading a heavy book I'll start another to break it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not everyone can multi-task and nobody should. When it comes to book sure, I can't read four books simultaneously (or even two, for that matter!) but there are times I'll juggle as many as four books at a time depending on the subject matter, the urgency or more often both.

    The real trick to this is what KINDS of books to juggle. Hop on over to my blog and learn the method behind my madness - http://www.howardshermannet
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like Kindle does the trick? :)

    I don't know how folks do it....I am amazed at how many people read more than one book at at time. :)

    Stop by my blog for a giveaway of LINEN QUEEN courtesy of Sarah from Hachette Books and to see my answer to this week's Blog Hop question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through. I usually read multiple books. My parents and husband all can only read one at a time. I guess I am weird :-)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, I'm not creative, either!

    Have a great weekend!
    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do the same thing with my nook! I'm in the middle of reading 3 or 4 things right now. It makes it so much easier to read a ton of things when you only have to lug around one book-sized item at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post, Thanks for your very useful Information, I will bookmark for next reference

    ReplyDelete