Friday, March 11, 2011

Blogger Hop & Follow Friday (7)

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by  Crazy for Books make sure you head over there and link up!


This weeks question is:
If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?

This is a tough question because I have quite the wish list of books. Here are some of the ones that I can think of off the top of my head.

Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Matched by Allie Condie
Personal Demons by Lisa Deroschers
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
Vesper by Jeff Sampson

I would imagine those would equal somewhere around $80! I always end up spending more then what I plan on anyway!

**************************************

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee so make sure you head over and link up!

This weeks question is:
Who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?

I am Missy! :) I am actually pretty boring. When I"m not reading I am usually watching one of the million TV shows that I am obsessed with! I am going to be 30 this year (yikes!). I have a really large family. I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters (including Kim who blogs here with me). I also have a whole slew of nieces and nephews that I absolutely adore! 

Thanks for stopping by and we hope you stick around and follow! 

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, Personal Demons and The DUFF are good choices! I'd buy those too xD 3 brothers and 3 sisters? Wow! I thought my family was big! Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't read Matched yet? :O
    You should!

    New follower - http://comacalm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great question this week. I always peek at other people's book piles at the checkout link at B&N. That doesn't make me a voyeur, does it?

    The exhibitionist in me has posted my own bookstore shopping list -- and it's not as predictable as you may think!

    Hop on over to my blog for all the suspense and chills of my TBR list - http://www.howardsherman.net

    Happy Hop Friday!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Family love it! Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    Alex
    http://morethanjustabook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I'm going to be 30 this year too. I definitely would buy Anna and the FK.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks for the bookstore!! I want to buy a lot of those as well. :) And I come from a big family too, but only 1 sister, 2 step-sisters, and 3 stepbrothers. I have 17 neices and nephews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I am your newest follower from the Friday blog hop! I would love it if you would follow back :)

    www.singleparentreatreat.com
    www.motherdaughterconnex.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Conveniently stopping by on a hop day, but found you through some other bloggers on Twitter. Matched is wonderful! Hope you enjoy it. I've seen Anna adn the French Kiss on several blogs today, and can't believe I forgot to add it to my list. There were so many to choose from though!

    ReplyDelete