Sunday, February 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that allows to showcase the books that we have received/purchased over the past week.

Here is what Missy has gotten over the past week-

Bought-


Forever by Judy Blume
The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard
Blue Bloods (Book Set 1-3) by Melissa De La Cruz
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

Library-


Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

For Review-


Abandon by Meg Cabot

I had an excellent week this week and I am so happy with everything that I got!

What did you get this week???

10 comments:

  1. OMG, such awesomeawesomeawesome books! i got forever last week--have yet to read it, though. amy & roger's epic detour is soooooo cute, and i cant wait to read 13 reasons why.
    here's what i got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read a Meg Cabot book..everyone raves about her:) Here is mine: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/2011/02/27/in-my-mailbox-kinda-22/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome week! 13 Little Blue Envelopes, The Forest of Hands and Teeth and Abandon are three of my favorites! I lso really loved Thirteen Reasons Why. Hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really, really hope you like and/or love 13 Little Blue Envelopes! :)

    Jealous of Abandon...my sister will be even more jealous...haha.

    Amy & Roger...that's all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abandon!! How cool! I hope you enjoy all of your books (especially Maureen Johnson's - love her books)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES I AM EVEN MORE JEALOUS! :) I already pre-ordered Abandon, but I can't wait for it!! I also need to read Forest of Hands and Teeth...Good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great book haul this week. The cover for "Abandon" looks stunning.

    -Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost bought The Secret Year this past week, I wasn't sure if it was any good though. I'm looking forward to your review. Enjoy (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. GAH ABANDON!!! So super jealous. You got some great books this week - enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Abandon looks awesome, can't wait to read your review. very interesting books you got!
    I got a couple from NetGalley - The Last Little Blue Envelope, The Goddess Test, Healing Hearts and another I can't remember the name of it lol - I'm very excited about those.

    ReplyDelete